Calling out all the Queens of Kitchen to take this two-part series quiz! If you’ve taken the first quiz, then it’s time to test your desi cuisine knowledge by answering the below food GK questions. Let us know your score on Instagram @femmerang.
- Which province is ‘sajji’ originally from?
- Which of the following is the main in the Kashmiri cuisine?
- Kabuli Pulao, from Aghan cuisine are popular in which ethnicity?
- Which of the following is not a pickle?
- What kind of naan is shown in the below picture?
- Which halwa is this?
- Which dish originates from Mughal era?
- Which continent is paye from?
- Which dish is not originally from Kalash cuisine?
- Mos au
- Which famous fish is from Sindh?
|1. Balochistan||6. Sohan|
|2. Rice||7. Qorma|
|3. Pashtun||8. Punjab|
|4. Tomato||9. Dampukht|
|5. Kandahari naan||10. Palla|
If you got:
0-4: You need to revisit the desi cuisine!
5-7: You are quite familiar with the desi cuisine!
8-10: You are a pro, ruling the kitchen & GK!
Sanya Mithani is a content writer at Femmerang. She’s a lifestyle Instagram blogger passionate about books. Follow her on Instagram @bookshelf.and.closet.